Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Joining the Challenge!

Since getting back from NC and getting back on track I've felt great!  I decided to take this positivity and start to channel it so that I can continue on the path that I've started for myself.  A friend of mine from work, the same one who organized the Wine Run sent me information on a program called Challenge Erie.  It's a 10 week program focused on all areas of wellness: fitness, nutrition, and mental well-being.  She was getting a team together and thought I might be interested. 


Challenge Erie
I will admit I was a little nervous about it at first, but after looking at all that is included, I am super pumped!

Things included in Challenge Erie:
-Two nervous system assessments
-Two wellness quotients (measures overall wellness)
-20 outdoor workouts
-Nutritional guides
-Leadership ropes course
-Grocery store and farm tours
-Search and Rescue activity
-Registration in a 5k
-Team beach challenge
-Trail running/hiking opportunities
-Beach yoga
-Cooking class at a local fresh grocer
-Wellness coaching session

Plus there are prizes for individuals and teams with the most progress.  It all starts in May and I can't wait to keep you updated on how it goes!  From what I've heard, "I'll be buff!"

No comments:

Post a Comment